CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: it good for candida or NOT?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

SilverFox Views: 26,150
Published: 12 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,397,556

Re: it good for candida or NOT?

Hello Iloveamma,

Chlorine dioxide has only been used as a disinfectant for about 60 years. In that time, there have been no bacteria, fungi, or virus that have become resistant to it. I realize that this is a relatively short history, but believe it is significant.

Chlorine dioxide kills by having a concentration of it in contact with the bacteria, fungi, and/or virus for a period of time. This is referred to as the CT value. The CT value for Candida albicans is 100 for a 7 log reduction. This means that if you have a concentration of chlorine dioxide of 5 PPM, you would have to maintain contact for 20 minutes to kill off Candida albicans.

Yeast infections that allow easy access (mouth, vagina, horses hoofs, etc.) are easily cleared up with chlorine dioxide solutions. However, since there is no way to measure the concentration of chlorine dioxide inside the body, it is difficult to assess its effectiveness. Since Miracle-Mineral-Supplement involves chlorous acid more than chlorine dioxide, the picture gets even more unclear. On top of that, studies have shown that 92% of ingested chlorine dioxide is deactivated within 5 minutes of being in the stomach in animals.

Dr. Humiston may be correct in stating that Candida may hide deeper within the biofilm, but he is wrong in stating that it will become resistant to chlorine dioxide.

The real problem is finding a way to deliver the correct concentration of chlorine dioxide and maintaining contact for the correct amount of time. The current Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol is most likely not able to do this, even at the extreme high doses recommended by Jim Humble.

I believe the underlying yeast infection in Rico's ears was Candida albicans. As you will recall, it had developed to the point where it was Antibiotic resistant, and yet it was completely killed off when it was exposed to the correct concentration of chlorine dioxide.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.375 sec, (1)