CureZone   Log On   Join
Do you have any ideas for me?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
  Views: 1,115
Published: 12 years ago

Do you have any ideas for me?

I was a vegetarian for 3 years. A couple of years ago decided to add certain meats to my healty diet again. I added wild alaskian salmon, range-free chicken and range-free grass fed buffalo. I forget to eat meat and go for days without eating it. I do eat nuts and seeds, beans and rice and other protien foods like eggs. I also eat 8 to 10 fruits and vegetables a day, no refined anything - only whole grains. I eat an avacado almost every day. I always eat an apple every day. I don't eat any refined sugar. (only evaporated cane juice and a little stevia for sweetner)

I have been having trouble with balance and muscle tone and weakness lately. Also trouble, especially when I'm tired, expressing myself and talking... trouble pronounceing certain words, even studdering at times.

I have never had these problems. I am 65 and sound like I'm 80 at times. My blood test comes back perfect when I have my annual exam. I am not on any meds.

A couple of days ago I decided to make an effort to eat protein 2 times per day to see if it helps (including animal protien) I take vitamins and minerals and supplements daily.

I have done alot of detoxing in the past 5 years - juice fasts 2 times a year, liver flushes about 4 times a year, parasite cleanses two times per year.
I haven't been sick for 5 years. I walk about 3 or 4 times a week, do yoga, use a cardio glide (just started up again), and at the beginnning of the year I started using WII Fit. I had accupuncture monthly last year, and have been doing bio-feedback sessions monthly for about a year.

I have read many books on health, but never read about anyone with my symptoms. Do you have any ideas as to why I'm having the problems I described?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)