CureZone   Log On   Join
Rife Legality in USA for stand alone clinic

Coastalguy Views: 1,275
Published: 13 years ago

Rife Legality in USA for stand alone clinic

Dear Forum Members
I am looking for information and possible some loop hole.
I am a licensed Physica Therapist 32 years, my wife is a Reg Nurse 28 years, both still active in our field. In Dec 07 we learned of Rife Tech, bought two plasma machines, Bruce Stenulson's 8CE-EM with double bubble tubes and two F-165 freq generators. We had planned to operate as an alternative/complimentary medicine, clinic. In july o8 we began seeing people and learnig and trying to help.Since then we have seen some very promising things happen with patients.

Then Last night my wife was reading the Just Released book ( in PDF format) from Nina Silver..and it appears as though we will have to shut down OR Risk loosing or respective license. My wife RN, had the buisness S corp in her name, as a liability stop gap. MY only other idea is to set up a Non Profit Research corp..with different owners and board members other than either of us...and have my wife become an employee of the Non Profit. We already have a full page waiver folks have been siging..with No claims of this being a treatment or a cure, that all this techknowlogy is Non FDA approved...that people know there are No claims...the tech May help,..may Not....ect. We have NOT been advertising, and have already been Under the Radar...but the Nina Silver article...just made our blood run cold..AS individuals we can treat ourselves..but using this on others is a different animal. I am aware that several states have passed an alternative and complimentary health care legislation...others are pending, or up for review..North Carolina is one of the pending states... But even a person has Constituional rights to seek this type of tech..yet the law says this is illegal? ? why am I not surprised.

I am just curious if a Non Profit Research idea might work.. ANY HELP will be mot appreciated
Stephen Sfreeman@ec.rr.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)