CureZone   Log On   Join
acne has dramatically improved!!!!

educationoverschooling Views: 5,202
Published: 13 years ago

acne has dramatically improved!!!!

Let's see, I've had Acne for fourteen years...

In the last two years I've completed one 5-day colon cleanse, two 3-month colon cleanses, 12 successful Liver Flushes removing roughly 1500 stones total...

AND I STILL HAD ACNE!!!!!

Then I finally purchased a Hulda Clark 2006 deluxe zapper three weeks ago. I also purchased the complexion/ Acne program driver. Within three days I noticed my forehead clearing up. (I'm zapping as I type this using the program driver.)

By day six or seven my cheeks and forehead are nearly as clear as they were in my early teens before i was ever affected by acne.

The only part of my face that still has Acne is my chin. It breaks out in whiteheads.

I believe the acne program driver kills the trichinella parasite. I wonder if it kills any other parasites. If not, perhaps the trichinella parasite does not cause whiteheads.

I just ordered the Hulda Clark parasite cleanse - Black-Walnut , Wormwood and cloves. I am looking forward to seeing the results as I've heard parasite cleansing in conjunction with zapping go a long way.

I'll be sure to report my results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)