CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: good news for jason, u're about to be healed!!!

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
rectalprobs Views: 20,729
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,793

Re: good news for jason, u're about to be healed!!!

Hi fecalodor,

I have exact symptoms as you have described, and also candida. I used to lot of bleaching and used to creams until 2yrs back. 4yrs back I developed some fecal odor from groin area(I don't know exactly its from anus or pores).After 2yrs of suffering with that odor, I got candida infection. And I started giving off more stronger odor which can be smelled by a person away by 15yrds too.My life has been a living hell for the past say 4 yrs or so. I have been to many doctors and did lot of tests without any success.All my docs told me either in your head or live with it. I started thinking about ending my life. I started doing research few months back. Just about 15 days back I did a home detox following a site. Basically that recipe contained coriander,cumin and fennel. After doing that for 1 week my odor is a bit reduced but after stopping it again my odor started. I think I too have mercury poisoning as despite many attempts to treat my candida I failed.

Please let me know how you did remove mercury from your body. I am so desperate. Thanks alot.

rectalprobs

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)