CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acne has dramatically improved!!!!

educationoverschooling Views: 3,945
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,409,129

Re: acne has dramatically improved!!!!

You're damn right!! I take it you are currently struggling from it? I want to encourage you to do a dr. Hulda Clark parasite cleanse and get a 2006 deluxe zapper with an Acne program driver. Seriously. The program in just a few cleared up my face considerably except for just below my mouth. I still broke out in whiteheads with lots of swelling/redness. However, I'm on day five of the dr. Hulda Clark parasite cleanse and i have no erruptions whatsoever. the redness is reduced. my face looks pretty darn good. i'll let you know how it continues from this point. you're probably already aware of these things. either way, just a vote of confidence. also, changing my diet never made a difference. all this talk about diet and it never did anything for me. the ONLY ingredient that i avoid which seems to make my Acne not breakout as much is hydrogenated oils.

anyway, hang in there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)