CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics: Part 5

Cheshire77 Views: 1,281
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,408,901

Re: Probiotics: Part 5

I have ordered the two books you recommended, but can you tell us what worked best for you? Did you do fecal bacteriotherapy?

I think your point about dysbiosis is important. I have been assuming I have cadidiasis, but if most of the bad bacteria also flare up with sugar, then I can't be sure it isn't bacterial (or viral, or parasite). Of course probiotics potentially treat all of these.

I really wish the medical fraternity would pull their heads out of the sand and recognise Antibiotic induced dysbiosis and related immune diseases and get serious about researching cures. Expecting brain fogged patients to make sense of all the misinformation and old wives tales out there is just plain cruel. There's a Nobel Prize just begging to be won in this area.

I am thinking I had better make an appointment with a gastroenterologist, preferably at CFDD. Not that I trust these guys, but at least they are professionals and can run some tests.

Cheshire

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)