CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st coffee enema

Omie Views: 2,792
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 141,008

Re: 1st coffee enema

Hi Tigerfish,
The coffee enema is to cause a flushing of the liver, not necessarily a cleansing of the colon, although some of that happens. I used the recipe on curezone and it said that to start with one cup of coffee water, do a second cup, the goal being to hold it in for 15 minutes. The nerves at the bottom of the colon leading to the liver, take up the caffeine and transfer it to the liver causing a flush. The enema is to be done twice a day for a week or until you hear the gurgle at the gall bladder that it is squirting out bile. If no 'gurgle' go to two cups (the max for a coffee enema) twice a day. The goal is to hold it in for 15 minutes and get the gurgle from the gall bladder. I got out all kinds of strange stuff using the 2 cups, and the nice thing was, the coffee kinda killed the odor of stuff coming out. That's when I knew I needed to do a parasite cleanse. LOL Hope this answers your questions Omie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

10.578 sec, (1)