CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics: Part 5

Blackfeather Views: 1,346
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,409,762

Re: Probiotics: Part 5

No I have not yet done the Human Probiotic Infusion , yet. I can't afford to go to Borody's clinic or to Johannes Aas in Duluth. There are probably others who can perform this procedure. It is not difficult to do and there is enough info on the internet about it that any interested phusician could learn the procedure. I guess the most important aspect is finding a good donor. I intend to do my own version of the procedure. When you read THE PROBIOTIC REVOLUTION you will see how much research is now being done to understand the complexity of intestinal flora. Go to sciencedaily.com and search under bacteria. you should find a couple of articles on this subject that will give you some idea of some of the research being done. I am completely off the candida bandwagon. My focus is strictly on understanding and hopefully restoring my healthy microflora. Years of going down the candida trail were a complete and utter failure. Raw food diet with lots of greems and vegetables low on the hypoglycemic index has helped enormously. I was severely malnourished as a result of dysbiosis but raw foods helped to restore my nutritional levels. I would not encourage a great deal of meat consumption but moderate amounts are ok. Certainly cultured foods and probiotics can be useful and I consume them on a fairly regular basis. It is a matter of finding which ones work or help. Though I am under no illusion that Neither cultured foods nor probiotics will "fix" the problem. They may help to a lesser or grater degree and that is an individual thing, but they will not bring back what is destroyed. I will be glad to help any way I can. I have skype computer phone or e-mail if I can be of anymore help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)