CureZone   Log On   Join
Saw Parisitologist, need Fixative so he can SEE worms and...

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
parahell Views: 1,685
Published: 12 years ago

Saw Parisitologist, need Fixative so he can SEE worms and...

Hi All,

I finally went to a Parisitologist and he took a fecal smear and it came out negative. I am not surprised since I was doing so much cleansing with humaworm and oregano oil.

He told me to stop all that 5 days prior to seeing him but I was still going to the bathroom in the way I do when I am being cleansed so I knew I was too clean.

Anyway, he also took blood tests but I won't know the results until Tuesday.

I asked him about the false negative because of the cleansing and told him I was still passing parasites.

He asked me to collect them in a jar and put them in a fixative (Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA)) and get it at the pharmacy.

The problem is I cannot fine PVA ANYWHERE!! I am so frustraed. How am I going to store these things without them deteriorating??

Any suggestions on how to store them so they don't roll up or fall apart? Anyone know of a preservative I can get for this purpose? That is easy to get?

Please help and thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)