CureZone   Log On   Join
What do I do about this fecal smelling body odor, and bad breath?

Views: 6,467
Published: 12 years ago

What do I do about this fecal smelling body odor, and bad breath?

Every since I can remember I have smelled horrible! When I pass by people they grab their nose, or comment that they smell poop! I haven't been lucky enough to get any feedback from any doctor, they simply won't acknowledge the problem. When it is close to that time of the month the smell gets stronger. It is very embarrasing. I am in school and won't to be a social worker but fear working around people because the smell is extremly strong... I recently started cleansing my mouth with tea tree oil, the taste in my mouth seems to be better but the smell hasn't improved (I just started this yesterday). What other measures should I take so that I can feel normal. I think the smell comes from my nose but it just seems to have an aroma around me. I thought I was the only person who suffered from such a thing, it is very hurtful to be perceived as someone who doesn't take care of themself, when infact it is just the opposite, I bathe and brush frequently, if not too much, but it just doesn't help! I want to smell fresh like everyone else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.969 sec, (1)