CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do I do about this fecal smelling body odor, and bad breath?

mary88 Views: 6,364
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,417,357

Re: What do I do about this fecal smelling body odor, and bad breath?

i know how you feel. Since you smell feces I think it may be an internal problem. Do you eat a lot of meat, dairy and junk food. I think if you do then you should stop. It sounds like you may have a digestive problems. And/or your colon is backed up so the food that is stuck just rots thus causing the odor. I did The Master Cleanse for a couple of weeks and then did the rebuild with zinc and chlorophyll. That worked great but I did not ween myself off the cleanse properly (I crammed chinese food down there after not eating food for two weeks so that was not wise.) and I think thats why it came back. Right now I am doing probiotics and trying to stay a strict vegan. I think you should just try to dump the food and cleanse your colon. Sometimes its not something wrong with the outside but instead the inside. Hope this helps

Also I stopped using toothpaste. I use baking soda and peroxide and it works better than crest pro health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)