CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do I do about this fecal smelling body odor, and bad breath?

Growing Gratitude Views: 6,503
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,417,202

Re: What do I do about this fecal smelling body odor, and bad breath?

In the morning my breath has been smelling rotten for a few months. Actually like something is rotting. It likely corresponds with my regular and increased consumption of the baked treats my boyfriend has been making in starting a bakery. I have had the most challenging time resisting sweets. I have read and been recommended L-Glutamine capsules which is supposed to help with Sugar cravings, though the doses I had failed completely in that respect.

Among many things I have read the book by Carrie L'Esperance I think called the Detox Diet. She describes various cleanses that correspond with the seasons. I also got a lot from reading CZ. One of them is a psyillium and Bentonite drink which you consume on an empty stomach. If you look on the forums you will find more information. This has helped reduce my diarrhea. I also get to see the shape of various parts of my colon such as ballooning and diverticuli as the Bentonite seems to get sculpted by one's muscles. A warning about Bentonite detox baths is that if you make a bath and fill up a tub with it, that it will clog your pipes causing expensive repairs.

There is this technique, on an empty stomach, using canola or grapeseed oil as a type of detox mouthwash. Apparently oils cannot be mobilized with water and they can with oil. I tried with olive oil first, since that is what I had. Made me gag, though my teeth felt R-E-A-L-L-Y clean. Cheap mouthwash, compared to the first rate ECODENT mouthwash and tooth powder.

SIDE NOTE: Glycerine in toothpaste damages teeth enamel and gums. Look it up. Additionally, flouride has been shown to actually damage your teeth as well as your brain. If flouride is good, why are there no mainstream mouthwashes with this aluminum by product in them?

Back to bad breath, it is possible you are having problems with digestion to things like sugar, wheat, meat or dairy. If you can, eat more veggies. Broccoli, kale, romaine are a safe bet. Perhaps stay away from starchy veggies like potatoes.

For most any concern, I would recommend hydrating as it helps your cells functioning (for more information check out the book at the library or the website "Your Body's Many Cries for Water". Calculate your weight divide it in half, call it ounces and that is how much water to drink in a day. Sprinkle a little Sea Salt (for electrolytes, think) and squeeze some lemon in it. I love it.

There is a lot of controversy whether to eat fruit, drink tea, eat cooked food, etc. I have found this all quite a challenge.

You could also look into using herbs and foods as cleansers. I have read a lot of great things about cinnamon and cloves being healing. Addtionally, pumpkin seeds are anti parasitic, refriderated flax seeds have Omega 3s that some people can absorb, black sesame seeds build our life force energy according to traditional chinese medicine (TCM), bee pollen has all amino acids if I remember correctly.

I have a coffee grinder that I use to fresh grind cloves, all spice, kelp, chicory powder and the above which I put into my oatmeal or with some adjustment in to a salad. I like to make whipped cream, I admit with a tablespoon of Sugar (depletes vitamins) and a dash of vanilla (makes one acidic) and I will add the above concoction to it. Sort of like "...a spoonful of Sugar helps the medicine go down...!" (Mary Poppins).

I have tried dozens of things over the past couple years for my adrenal fatigue, candida, copper toxicity, etc. etc.

One thing that helped for bad breath when I was traveling and things were chaotic and while I had the funds was B vitamins by Isotonix. I think it is about $40 more or less. My bf and I both noticed a difference and it was less effort that everything I described.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.328 sec, (2)