CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shocked! My Blood Tests & Fecal Test Came Back NEGATIVE.

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
peggyaus Views: 3,020
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,418,505

Re: Shocked! My Blood Tests & Fecal Test Came Back NEGATIVE.

Hi Darius,

i used to have terrible brain fog last year to the point of not remembering where I parked my car, took my daily thyroid medication, etc etc. There has been signifcant improvement because I've done alot of rounds of cleansing... but more improvement would be very welcome!

Vermox and combantrim several times have produced worms but I think my colon is pretty clean (at least cleaner) as seeing a noticeable reduction of worms being passed. My small bowel is another matter... I have bloating in the upper portion of the bowel which makes me wonder whether there could be creatures in the small intestines?? I do think my colon is pretty clean now of the larger zoological creatures (no wiggling at night).

Thanks for your ideas. We did speak ages ago about OO (Olive-Oil) but I never did get any. Do you know where I could get some off the net? From memory I take it with the cooenzyme right? Many thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)