CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions for MH re Sitz Bath

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
prayervoice Views: 1,698
Published: 12 years ago

Questions for MH re Sitz Bath

Greetings Master Herbalist!

1. When you say to spray the water "where the sun don't shine" can you please be very specific. I lay on my back and put my feet up on the wall. My head rests on the back of the tub. is this ok?

2. Using "2 hangers and a night fighter" as being the crown jewels, here is what I do. I lay my "night fighter" on my belly. Then I spray the water on my "2 hangers" and it goes down across my anus. Is this correct or should I be covering more of the bum too?

3.And is it necessary to have the cold water directly on the "night fighter, or is it ok to do it my way by laying it on the belly etc?""

4. My hot water tank is very small. So is my bath tub. Hot water is very limited. Here is what I do to get a good sweat going. I lay down on my back with my knees up and my feet in the water. I start the water going. I use a higher temperature than you recommend (101-103) because of limited hot water that would allow me to sustain 101-103 for 1 hour.
I use 106 or 108 to 110 degrees and my head starts to sweat like crazy in about 12-15 minutes. Is this ok?

5. I assume that if my head is sweating, the rest of the submerged part of my body is doing likewise. Is this correct?

6. I pull the plug in the tub and continue to lay in the water till the water level is such that I can spray the "2 night fighters and the anus" for 15 minutes as explained above. Is this ok?

7. Am I wasting my time trying to do the sitz if I can not submerge my whole body under water?

8. Would I be better off sitting up in the tub and using a cup to pour water from the tub over me in the sitting position? Or is my present manner of doing it better?

9. Is it even possible to get a sweat going in the above manner (sitting up) mentioned in question number 8, knowing the limitations of hot water?

I could have sent this to you as a private email MH, but I thought others might benefit from your answers if they have the same limitations with hot water and small bath tub like me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)