CureZone   Log On   Join
Can Chlorella and Spirulina Cause Stone formation?

surfsteve Views: 26,830
Published: 18 years ago

I've been reading that high chlorophyll foods contain Oxcylic acid which can cause kidney stones and wondered if the same thing is true about Chlorella and Spirulina.

I've been in bed almost two weeks and I think I passed a stone three days ago only to have another one get stuck yesterday. I've been on the lemon juice, cayenne and maple syrup diet for a few days and really haven't eaten much at all in the last two weeks.

I also read an article about PH and used a swimming pool test kit to test my saliva and the day I passed the stone it was 6.9 but now it's down to 6.4. probably because I haven't been able to tolerate as much lemon juice. I've been drinking lots of water and taking Gravel root, hydrangea and Marshmallow root tea and am considering putting some in my lemonade mixture so I get small does more often. I've also been taking Celery seed tea. I went to every grocery store in town and Watermelon is out of season but I have found that laying in hot water seems to greatly relieve the pain.

If anyone has any tips on helping me pass these stones it would be greatly appreciated. But what I really need to find out is if the chlorella is causing my stones to form and what I can do about it. I don't want to stop eating greens. I got a hunch if I can get my PH up that I wont need to worry about the stones forming and will be able keep taking Chlorella and Spirulina.

Please help if you can.
Sincerely
surfsteve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)