CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: humaworm giving me energy itself (not from die off). what in it is doing this?

redfawn Views: 1,500
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,422,046

Re: humaworm giving me energy itself (not from die off). what in it is doing this?

Thanks for the reply. I had also emailed because I wasn't sure if I'd get a reply here after reading some of the messages saying you didn't come here anymore. But here you are! :)

Well my only option, then, would be to take humaworm all the time and never stop? I've done three full doses around the 3 month apart cycle, and I still feel as bad as before. The only time I ever feel decent is while I'm taking the herbs. As soon as I stop, the energy and good feelings stop. It's the same effect as when you take caffeine or a vitamin for a week and then quit. It's a huge sudden change and you can tell when the herbs are no longer in your system.

I did order and drink the tea a few months ago, too.

Will it hurt me to take humaworm every day? Do you have something similar without the bad stuff that I can take every day that also includes whatever energy giving herbs there are in humaworm?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)