CureZone   Log On   Join
Enema problems! Advice for a newbie??

chaddies Views: 967
Published: 18 years ago

Enema problems! Advice for a newbie??

Hi, I'm new to cleansing but have been reading the forums here for a few weeks. I'm trying to heal myself of candida, chronic fatigue, & lots of allergies.
I've been taking flaxseed, 2Tbs. 3x a day, plus 3 p&b shakes per day. I'm going at least once a day now (as opposed to my usual once every 2-3 days). The last few days I've spent my mornings running to the bathroom, feeling an urge to go, but once I get there either nothing happens, or sometimes I have a small (and rather unsatisfying) BM. My tummy is getting bigger & more bloated looking every day! I also started Paragone a few days ago. I know that I'm getting enough water... anywhere from 96-132 oz. per day and I weigh 120lbs.
SO... I finally decided to try an enema to see if I could get things moving. Last night I tried it and had a frustrating experience: I thought the coffee was going in, but after 10 minutes I got up & sat on the toilet & just a little squirt came out! So, I tried again. This time I really thought i felt the coffee going in, some was leaking out and my tummy was making gurgling noises. But this time nothing came out! So on the third try I really tried to make sure I got the enema tip in far enough, but I found that I could not get it in any farther than about 2 inches. It was pretty painful to try to get it further. After that i gave up. Has anyone experienced this? I would really appreciate any advice.
Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

15.750 sec, (1)