CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't know what to say

Views: 3,087
Published: 12 years ago

I don't know what to say

I know this suppose to be something to help us but all I been reading is there really nothing we can do but stay like this has anybody tried something that worked. Cause from what I been reading I have to give up some foods and they the main foods I eat like eggs milk and fastfood and stuff. Thats something hard to do but I do want to get rid of this smell. Im a nice person so no one has had the heart to come tell me to my face I smell but from them coving they noses I can catch the hint. I dont smell nothing and just like lots of you I asked the doctor and they to has told me they didnt smell nothing and others doctor has smelled me but said nothing. Im really starting to give up. I dont know what to do or what I smell like to decibe it to anybody. But I also been having other health problems too but I dont know if it has something to do with the smell or what. Like is what ever is causing the smell is giving me other health issus too. Please someone help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

9.734 sec, (1)