CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't know what to say

Igiveup Views: 2,661
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,422,989

Re: I don't know what to say

Im not saying Im not going to try but this is so hard its giving up everything I do eat and I just find this so shocking cause I dont have alot of the problems yall have I just have a smell. Dont have no problems go to the bathroom or stomach pains or nothing. But I do love me some dairy and the stuff yall saying it sounds like my problem.

and my other problems are I keep getting yeast infections and BV and UTI and I dont have no stds and only sleeping with one guy and he's not sleeping with anybody else and dont have nothing. I think its something serious but yall know how doctors are {Im just over reacting but it aint like they ass is the one who keep getting them or having to take some damn meds}and the smell is not related to these problems cause when I dont have none of these people still be doing the nose thing.

Im trying my best not to crying I just dont know what to do anymore. Ima give the stuff yall being saying a shot if it dont work I give up. Ima just tell people f*** yall I smell get over the shit. lol. I just want to get rid of the smell and smell good, I hate putting on spray and only can smell it for like 30 seconds and then its gone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.125 sec, (1)