CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acne has dramatically improved!!!!

curedisease Views: 4,234
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,402,717

Re: acne has dramatically improved!!!!

This is a suggestion that from my own personal experience cleared up my "adult acne" and my complexion has cleared immensely, although I did this fasting for other reasons, it was amazing how my complexion was so clear--every body noticed:

#1 At the end of a Liver Flush I continued on drinking alot of water and transparent fruit juices, then on my 3rd
day I began fasting on fresh vegetable juices (no fruits) every one hour alternating with Health Food Store's SuperFoods Green Drink chocolate flavor mixed with water (or mixed with almold milk if you do not want to lose the weight).

#2 I also drank water every hour up to a gallon a day (I drank 5 bottles of 16oz ea. a day);

#3 plus herbal teas 3 times a day (of your choice) Celestial's;

#4 and Acai berry drink (or any other high ORAC juice) twice a day.

#5 If you do not want to lose the weight, you can drink a protein shake with almond milk.

By the 15th day on this ONLY (NO EATING), my complexion had cleared 99%, and I even got a nice color on my face and hands. (Got alot of energy, too!)

I did this based on Dr. Roni Deluz's book, but it's similar to Dr. Schulze 's 30-day cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)