CureZone   Log On   Join
what my doctor told me

mlcb Views: 5,856
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,418,189

what my doctor told me

I had a rather long discussion with my doctor and we decided because all the test that I had came back normal, and since I had been having this problem since I was a little girl she thought it had to be coming from my stomache. She asked if I suffered from acid reflux and I said no because I didn't think I had that. Well it turns out she said it could be I had too much acid in my stomache, she put me on nexium and within a matter of three days I could tell a difference! I use to suffer from extremly hot breath all the time, I promise you my breath is no longer HOT... I use to dread being affectionate to my husband because I knew this was a problem. I feel so much better. As far as the smell I am not 100% certain. It doesn't seem to be as strong but I am still monitoring it. I will let you know in a few days. I was just overly excited about not having the hot breath anymore I forgot about the smell...lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)