CureZone   Log On   Join
High enema question

Views: 2,439
Published: 16 years ago

High enema question

Has anyone purchased a high enema at a pharmacy? I went to two today, and one only carried rectal enemas, and the other also carried a product called the Mansfield Fountain Syringe, however, the pharmacist didn't know how far up the colon this enema would go. It looks like a water bottle with a hose attached to it. Is that the type of enema that would work to perform the high enema?

Also, is it dangerous to perform a high enema if one has a leaky gut? I read somewhere that if too much water leaks into the body from the enema, it can cause an electrolyte imbalance. Would tons of water leak from my colon into the rest of my body b/c of my leaky gut, while administering the enema?

I also went to two health food stores and a supermarket today. I want to do a wheatgrass high enema, but I cannot find wheatgrass to make juice with. Where did others find it, to make the enema with? I found some concentrated green juices, that contain wheatgrass, and they also contain a ton of other vegetables, but I prefer to prepare my own, and for it to be fresh, and pure wheatgrass juice.

Thanks for the help!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)