CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anxiety & Scared

parahell Views: 4,385
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,427,273

Re: Anxiety & Scared

Thanks everyone for your supportive replies. :-)

As for the Vermox, I read on curezone many times that it was for the bowels, intestinal..etc. but I read on some of the medical sites, and it says it's a systemic med, so I am not sure. I will be sure to ask my doctor when I see him in a few weeks.

The results from my first round of Vermox was a clearing of lots of worms out of my nose. I had no idea one could breath so well! Also, it helped ONE location of my lower belly, just above the pubic hair line. That pain went away for a few days. Also, a lot of thumping under my skin while I was on the Vermox and now even worse while off the Vermox. The anal itch has seem to be gone as well but I think I feel a little something coming back.

Now I am on day 4 of being OFF the Vermox and all the things that improved have come back.

I start my second round of Vermox again in 2 days. And then, 3 to 4 days later I will take Biltricide for one day.

That will hopefully help my Tapeworm and Flukes but I am worried about all these other worms that are all over my body. What type of worms migrate all over the body? I assume they are in my muscles and tissue under the skin but I don't really know.

I am just wondering WHAT drug makes these parasites go away that are all over my body.

You mentioned the herbs and movements. I took humaworm and the parasites went NUTS jumping and squiggling all over my body that I was crying on the floor, praying to God. The herbs just pissed them off. Not for me, never again.

That's when I decided meds were the only way for me. The Vermox is only a drug trial, I am going to ask for something stronger when I see the doctor again in 2 weeks.

Holy crap, even mentioning the Biltricide dose I have to take next week is scaring the crap out of me. I have no idea what will happen with that.

The anxiety is so horrible, it almost makes one feel like not living anymore, I am not suicidal but in moments, I feel like they are so IN me and all over me, and when will this end? And not knowing if the doctor will give me stronger meds or not or scared that I will have to start treating myself by ordering meds over the internet. It's al so scary.

Sorry for venting and thanks for listening! I am like a hysterical woman tortured by moving things all over my body. This would be easier if I had someone around, but I live alone and my family lives far away and I won't tell my friends, too embarassing and I am afraid they will be disgusted by me.

Again, sorry for the vent. It's just me, and all my worms and they are not the type of companions I want around.

Btw.. I am having SCARY parasite dreams at night. Anyone else having this problem? I also wake up scared. I think this experience will scar me for life.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)