Re: Can't get rid of pinworms!

Please help! I've tried drugs,

WELL WHO HASN'T????????????

Mebendozole,
NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE

on and off, EX humaworm,
WELL NO ONE IS PERFECT

Paragone,
YIKES, THE WHO LIKES THAT YOU DID THAT...

still have pinworms.
WELL SURE

Extreme cleanliness at home to help prevent reinfection.
OK, LETS GET THE PICTURE STRAIGHT; YOUR HOME IS NICE AND CLEAN, WHILE YOU ARE A PUSS BAG THAT SUPPLIES DINNER FOR PIN WORMS...

Nothing is working. I am desperate for help. Can anyone please help me?

WELL, YOU CAN READ WHAT WE CALL BOOK I AND THE 108 PAGES. FOR STARTERS. IDEALLY YOU LEARN THAT WORMS ONLY LIVE ON WASTE. PIN WORMS ARE THE NASTIEST LITTLE BURGERS....THEY RUN FROM THE HERBS, RUN FROM YOUR BLOOD AND CAN HIDE ON YOUR SKIN, ETC.....AND YES, YOU CAN HAVE A 5 GALLON BUCKET OF THE THINGS IN A REALLY INFECTED PERSON...THEY LITTERALY EAT YOU ALIVE AND OFTEN CAUSE TB AND WORSE.

THEY DIE EASY, THEY REPRODUCE EASY AND UNTIL RECENTALLY, I DIDN'T KNOW IF ANYONE COULD BE FREE OF THEM 100%, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CAN LIVE ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOU, ETC.....NOW WITH EXTERNAL SPRAYS AND THE INTERNAL HERBS, I THINK THEY CAN BE IRRADICATED..

SPRAY THE SKIN AND TAKE THE DE-WORMER INTERNALLY FOR 30 DAYS ALONG WITH WHAT WE CALL THE ALL N ONE KIT OR JUST PLANT FATS ALONE, ETC....SO THE LIVER KEEPS FLUSHING DAILY AND I BET IN 30 DAYS A PERSON WOULD BE PRETTY MUCH FREE OF THEM...DOING A FEW LIVER FLUSHES WOULD JUMP START THE UNLOADING OR JUST TAKE THE ALL N ONE KIT PROPERLY TO AVOID THE HUGE KILL OFF SIDE EFFECTS.

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO MAKE AN EXTERNAL DE-WORMER AND MY THEORY IS THAT IT WILL BE SUPERIOR TO ANYTHING EVER BEFORE DONE TO IRRADICATE HUMAN PARASITES.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)