Google Advertisement
MH 108 Views: 7,212
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,429,001

Re: MH Can't get rid of pinworms!

MH,
HAY

what does the spray do?
YOU WILL HAVE TO READ THE TESTIMONIES TO GET A CLUE, WE STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHAT ALL THEY DO....WE GET NEW TESTIMONIES ALL THE TIME WITH THINGS WE NEVER FIGERED...

Does it topically kill eggs or pinworms
PROBABLY NOT THE EGGS, EGGS ARE NOT EASILY KILLED. THE ADULTS? MY GUESS WOULD BE IF THE SPRAY HIT THEM DIRECT WITH A STRONG SPRAY, THEY WOULD BE DONE.

that come out of the anus?
IF THE ENTIRE BODY WAS SPRAYED, IN THEORY I WOULD GUESS MOSTLY TO YES. NO WAY OF KNOWING WITH OUT A TEST SUBJECT AND A MICROSCOPE.

Does the dewormer have the cloves, wormwood, and the black walnut?
YES, PLUS MORE,YOU CAN FIND SOME INFO ON THE FORMULA IN THE WEBSITE.

I just got off of EXhumaworm
WELL IT SEEMS HIS PRICE LURES MANY AND THEY PRETTY MUCH GOT WHAT THEY WANTED.....AND I SUGGEST ALL THE INFO I HAVE HEARD IS BOGUS, BUT THAT IS WT HIS CUSTOMERS WANT, SO I DO NOT KNOW WHY SOME END UP STOPPING BUY HERE, THEY REALLY SHOULD STAY WITH WHAT THEY BELIEVED WAS A GOOD DEAL.

and they say you can't keep taking thoses herbs because it will cause resistancy in the parasites.
YES, I HAVE HEARD SUCH STUPIDY. ONLY PROVES ALL THE INFO IS REDICULOUS AND NOTHING I WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH...THOSE THAT GOT SUCKED IN NEED TO DO ALLOT OF READING FROM BETTER SOURCES.

So I may have to wait the 90 days so I don't cause resistance.
SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CONNED, LIKE MILLIONS GET CONNED EVERYDAY VIA WEBSITES...

I found the websight to order, but it doesn't really have specific info on the products.
PLEASE DON'T ORDER, PLEASE READ DURRING YOUR 90 DAY WAITING PERIOD AND THEN TALK TO JODY OR BRENDA, ETC...FIRST AND SEE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO TRY ANYTHING WE MAKE.

WE ONLY SEEK A FEW CUSTOMERS THAT DESIRE TO DO IT RIGHT....THE OTHER 95% NEVER DO IT RIGHT, THEY BOUNCE THROUGH LIFE ALWAYS A VICTIM.

IF YOU WANT A SHORT CUT AND DO IT ON FAITH, READ THE MARCH NEWS LETTER AND DO THE ALL N ONE KIT FOR LIFE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE HERBS FOR LIFE, THEN READ BOOK I AND APPLY THE AUTHORS SUGGESTED CURE FOR ALL, USING NO HERBS AND NO DRUGS.

GOD LUCK
MH

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (2)