Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
parahell Views: 22,130
Published: 12 years ago

2nd Round of Vermox - Updates.

Hi All,

I am updating on the Vermox. I did my first round last week for 3 days and today in my 2nd day of my 2nd round of 3 days.

So far...

After 3 or 4 day in between rounds, the parasites in my entire body came back full force. They returned to my nose, ears, throat, legs, feet, butt, back, hands, scalp, etc.

They are moving around more, jumping, moving and stinging sensations. Making me nuts!

I feel tons of smaller ones moving around now, when before I would feel only big ones. I assume the little ones were always there and now aggitated or they are new born babies.

Last night my entire back felt like I was being stuck with a thousand needles. Wow, that was painful. I almost took something for pain but then changed my mind as I want to feel what's going on in my body so I can explain it to my doctor.

My stomach feels the same, pain in several areas, that did not change with the exception of the lower pubic area, there was some pain relief there but that's it.

So, everything came back stronger by 3 or 4 days between rounds of Vermox.

I think Vermox has made them mad, just not strong enough of a medication for me, I think.

What would be the next logical medication to take for full body parasites?

I also went from severe diahreah to severe constipation.

I have also been cheating and eating carbs, which I am allergic to. I am so sick on just eating chicken ans broccoli. I wonder if the Vermox constipated me or eating some carbs.

I am so upset, whay did they come back to fast and more of them?

Does this mean the Vermox is too light weight of a medicaton for me?

I am set to take Biltricide on Thurs or Fri for one day. 3 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening.

Any thoughts anybody?

Thanks!!

PS- I went to the emergency room yesterday because my skin was making me NUTS. I wanted to be sure I didn't have mites or scabies. They said it was just dermatitis (hives) and sent me home after giving me a benadryl.

PSS- Saw dentist because of my teeth grinding, has mouth piece made to stop gringing but when she x-ray'ed my teeth, a cyst showed up in the x-rays in the upper gums. She said it was just a cyst. I now wonder if the cyst is from parasites?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (2)