CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2nd Round of Vermox - Updates.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
parahell Views: 21,763
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,430,418

Re: 2nd Round of Vermox - Updates.

Let me ask you..

Did the Vermox work at all? At least for a few days? If it did NOTHING at all, then you may have something else.

Vermox, even with resistant pinworms, I would think give you a FEW days of relief. If Humaworm did nothing and Vermox did nothing, I would suggest rethinking what might be going on with you.

I can see you are clearly tired and working too hard with the constant cleaning of your home and self. Which you should do, but I just get this feeling something else may be going on.

I may be way off base, but it's just a suggestion to BOTH treat pinworms and also see if something else might be going on.

As for the Oil of Oregano. It is STRONG, powerful and made my parasites nuts. I even passed 2 Tapeworm segments (and some eggs) while on OoO.

One night I missed Coconut Oil and a TINY drop of OoO and put it on the anal area. It must of crept up and my body was kicking everything out, including Tapeworm segments and eggs. So, it does work.

I wish you a speedy treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.422 sec, (1)