Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
gibby Views: 21,841
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,430,529

Re: 2nd Round of Vermox - Updates.

"Did the Vermox work at all? At least for a few days? If it did NOTHING at all, then you may have something else."

I think it works somewhat, but it doesn't get them completely

"Vermox, even with resistant pinworms, I would think give you a FEW days of relief. If Humaworm did nothing and
Vermox did nothing, I would suggest rethinking what might be going on with you."

How I wish it did!! I think it quiets things down a bit, but I still feel them. I took a dose on Friday, but yet, I still feel itching, movement.

"I can see you are clearly tired and working too hard with the constant cleaning of your home and self. Which you should do, but I just get this feeling something else may be going on."

I am going to my regular doctor today to see what else could possibley be done. I have my doubts that he will tell me anything I don't already know. I am going to visit as many doctors as I can this week. I have some time off of work to do this now. How I wish it could be something else and this whole nightmare could be solved, but then again, I have seen the worms for myself so I know its worms. Yes, I'm exhausted of my daily cleaning and sanitizing routine. I do nothing else now but get through my daily "chores".

"I may be way off base, but it's just a suggestion to BOTH treat pinworms and also see if something else might be going on."

Yes! I want to take this approach too!

"As for the Oil of Oregano. It is STRONG, powerful and made my parasites nuts. I even passed 2 Tapeworm segments (and some eggs) while on OoO."

"Should I just get Oregono Oil? It comes in pills too. I've seen it at the Vitamin shoppe. Its expensive stuff!
One night I missed Coconut Oil and a TINY drop of OoO and put it on the anal area. It must of crept up and my body was kicking everything out, including Tapeworm segments and eggs. So, it does work."

Do you take this regularly? You should keep this up if its working!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)