CureZone   Log On   Join
Great results from bowel cleansing, enema's and colonics!

sugaholic Views: 2,051
Published: 16 years ago

Great results from bowel cleansing, enema's and colonics!

I just wanted to let everyone know the progress I have made with colon cleansing.

I started doing health cleanses last year due to a range of ongoing health problems. It has been a struggle at times and some things have improved and some havent, but I had great results with blessed herbs and colonics which include bowel movements at least twice a day (instead of twice a week or loose bowels), weightloss, faster metabolism, flatter stomach etc. I have yeast/candida problems and it was always evident in my bm when having colonics, but since cleansing it has lessoned and at my last visit (yesterday) for a colonic it has almost disappeared. Also, my colon hydrotherapist said that my cleansing had cleaned out my colon of old matter that I kept eliminating and that only recent stuff came out before the water ran clear. This may also explain why I no longer see what I used to see (gross things) when I took the P&B shakes, now if I take P&B shakes they just make my stool more bulkier and softer.

It has taking me almost a year to achieve this, and I know I still have problems with my lymph, liver, digestion (this I think is due to insufficient stomach acid and problems with my small intestine) etc but I feel so much better, less slugggish and foggy headed, and more prepared to educate myself and improve my health.

Good luck to everyone!

Suga

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)