CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: write about one of your product

MH 108 Views: 1,762
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,432,289

Re: write about one of your product

I agree. LINKS GALORE is what the website store needs. Jody was saying today she is going to type the ingredients to go with each product in the store and then place a generic picture of the bottle that it would come in.

I need to write a page for each product, etc.... and have several such projects started but seems impossible to finish. I want to finish the herb spray testimony file, but it has turned into a monster when I am the one doing all the computer work, because my 2 fingers get tired after so many minutes...

I suppose a real true website would be best if a person had that as "their" job. They would master the links, the videos, the cool artistic stuff and when a customer opened the website they would be in AH....and spend days looking at all the cool stuff...but at last, nothing gets finished, much left to the imagination and only the ones into self-experimentation take a chance.

That pretty much explains why 90% of the ideas never get finished 100% and few ever are tried by anyone but me and even I let things set sometimes for years never taking the time to try them my self..

Grass needs mowed, weeds are 5 feet tall already, projects seem endless and the boys are making rows of water ballons and I have tied 15 water balloons while typeing this post that really supplies no useful info!

PASSING TIME!

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)