CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: re: albendazole

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
parahell Views: 4,124
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,432,383

Re: re: albendazole

For how long do you plan on taking the Albenza?

I think the proper dose is 200mg twice a day but check first, I could be wrong.

Did you order this on your own? Are you being treated by a doctor? You only had one worm and your taking Albenza for that? Maybe it's only a gut thing, in that case, Albenza might not be necessary but I don't know your entire story, so you probably should NOT listen to me. Vermox did not work for you?

I just did 2 treatments of Vermox and it did very little for my systemic parasites. Helped my nose and breathing though.

I think the hair loss depends on how long you take it and how much. I am going to tell my MD to do whatever he has to do to rid of this but ask him that I don't want to take something for so long that it causes hair loss.

I refuse to lose my long hair because of these parasites, they have already taken SO much from me and my life. They won't take my hair! They took enough of my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.203 sec, (1)