CureZone   Log On   Join
update on me

Views: 1,698
Published: 12 years ago

update on me

ok I have a few post up here looking for some kind of help with my bo problem and I just kept hearing change ya diet.

Ok just want to let you know what I did:

I trying giving up meat but that was tooo hard so I just cut back on them
I did how ever start drinking lots of water
Working out
eating more fruits and vegetable
and yogurt

I really didnt see no change I dont know for sure but I didnt notices the smell is gone well atleast not that bad no more for sure

BUTTTTTT:::::::::::

yes theres a but:
I also got another yeast infection for like the million time and going crazy from keep getting it so I decide to try something different (I decide to try these pills they didnt help for the yeast infection but it did do something for the smell well at least I believe it was them) they called AZO but dont forget I also tried that other stuff yall told me to try too

I know for sure I needed to drink more water and like I said I still ate meat just not that much but I also added more fruits and veggie and started eating yogurt whats suppose to be health for us too and for the people who hatttteee eat yogurt as much as I do I got a little trick I take an orange and eat some of that first them hurry up and eat some of the yogurt and keep doing it til its all gone but you can try it with anything you like at long as you getting it down hope this help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.348 sec, (1)