CureZone   Log On   Join
Could someone please tell me what just came out of me after my Pineapple/Pepita Parasite Flush?

VespaChick Views: 5,332
Published: 13 years ago

Could someone please tell me what just came out of me after my Pineapple/Pepita Parasite Flush?

At the end of my first day doing this cleanse, I have passed 9 small gelatenous balls during three visits to the bathroom. Most are the size and shape of peas or slightly bigger, two or three were oval shaped and one was longer like a vitamin. When I opened that one, the contents looked like dust! I had wondered if it was an undigested psyillium pill, but then I passed the other "balls" soon after. There seemed to be other stuff inside, but I couldn't really tell what. I'm thinking the psyillium and Bentonite may have binded to the parasites, and this was the result?

I took photos but was unable to upload tonight. I have passed these kind of things in the past while doing liver flushes, and always assumed they were undigested vitamins! But it is impossible! Btw, these are not liver stones --not bright green, but dark brown/black.

Any ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)