CureZone   Log On   Join
Loose Stools on Humaworm

mazewx66 Views: 4,248
Published: 13 years ago

Loose Stools on Humaworm

RG I could really use your opinion right now.

I am on my third round of Humaworm. I started last fall after a diagnosis of Blastocystis Hominis and didn't seem to have any big problems with the first two rounds. The third round is a different story. I began June 1st so I am almost half way through this round and all through this period I have had really muddy, loose, watery and often all water for stools. They began as very muddy and thick then have become very liquidy over this past week. I have also had a lot of cramping especially after eating lunch which usually sends me quickly to the bathroom. I did not recall having this problem with the other two rounds. I did though notice after the second round that my liver area felt full all the time and still does. Does this make sense?

Some past history from me, I am a 43 year old male and I have no gall bladder. I have tended more to the looser side of stools since 2007 when I had the gall bladder removed. I eat very healthy and take other supplements along with the humaworm.

I guess I am wondering if I should continue with the humaworm since my energy levels are not suffering so far from this but the bowels are so loose. I just feel bloated and crampy a lot and have mighty loose stools. I have not noticed any worms in the stools but I am seeing many corn kernel looking things that are yellow but are not the consistency of corn but are lumpy and waxy. This is certainly an interesting part of my journey to become more healthy.

Would love any insight!

Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.184 sec, (1)