dariush, hello there...
You may be right... As i told you, after going to the bathroom one time and wiping, there was a 4 or 5 inch worm stuck to the paper that looked like angel hair pasta.
However, this has only happened one time. With all the parasite cleaning i have done, i have not seen any physical evidence other than that. And i was not even taking anything at the time.
Bacteria or virus or protozoa huh ? I was on Grapefruit-Seed-Extract for months, up to 15 drops a day. A few weeks of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and a few weeks of collidal silver, Would this not have killed that the 3 you speak of ?
What do you recommend for these ?