CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Doctor gave me Albenza RX!

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
m99 Views: 1,986
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,437,252

Re: My Doctor gave me Albenza RX!

Congrats but you should be wary of what I call 'prescription fatigue'. This is common with doctors. Once they've written one or two RXs, they tend to back off when in reality they should try more different meds, one at a time. These diseases can often only be cured through trial and error(tests are unreliable) but doctors are not willing to do that. Typically they eventually jump on the psychosomatic bandwagon("the meds didn't work so it must be all in your head") as soon as a med fails.

Be careful. Even if it doesn't work so good, it may be wise to tell your doc that you have seen some improvement. Otherwise he may ditch you for good. Remember, the doctor can earn plenty of money whether you live or die. You must consider everything you say to him. You have to be both careful and persistent. It's a long hard road out of hell....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.469 sec, (1)