CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Doctor gave me Albenza RX!

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
gibby Views: 1,996
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,437,750

Re: My Doctor gave me Albenza RX!

Parahell, I am trying as we speak to get an accurate dia-gnosis. so far, the first test I got baack from Quest Diagnositics was negative. I requested to try again 3 more times. But its so hard to do this on myself. A GI doctor told me I had them when I said I had an anal itch, mostly at night, although I can have it other times now. Since his only answer for me was the Mebendozole, I am not going back to him. After rounds of Mebendozole (Vermox -same) I think it can diminish symtoms, but never cures it. Again, exrememe cleanliness in the home and myself. How I wish it could be something else and to not live being contagious of my family, (husband)!! and everything around me. constantly cleaning and covering my tracks to save my family the distress that I go through.
I feel movement, so if it's not pinworms, its still a worm and would be treated the same. RG at Humaworm named 3 other worms similiar, but I don't have the symtoms of those other worms. Now threadworms are most similiar, but I thought threadworms and pinworms were the same. seem to look the same, causing similiar symtoms...I don't know. Let us know how that new medication works for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)