CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Megan

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
megan Views: 2,334
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,441,563

Re: Megan

it was the same for me, i had some bouts of anxiety before, nothing like what happened after trying to kill the parasites. also many other symptoms and very ill, none of which i had before. you'll be okay, it will get better.

i'm alright thanks...i have enough parasites still though....but not sick anymore. i still have nutritional imbalances and some anemia, still coldness. and i still feel them! but compared to before, this is not a lot of symptoms for me.

if it helps...when i was having panic attacks or feeling very ill, with time i learned how to not get drawn into it, to separate myself from it.. which is not easy to do in the midst of panic attack, i know! but you can learn to lessen the impact, and have more control over what's happening to you. the fear that happens in anxiety/panic is on physical level, it's not in your head that's what makes it so difficult. but you can use your mind to influence the physical. know/feel that this is a passing thing, don't get drawn into the spiral of fear...it's hard to do! because that's where the physical/emotional is...you don't want to fight it or disregard the feeling, just know that it's temporary and you'll be okay.

and you will be, you'll recover and maybe even be better than before in many ways.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.361 sec, (1)