CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sheyna

Views: 4,290
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,441,635

Re: Sheyna

A multitude of thoughts for you. Maybe should send you a PM. Ivermectin and Albendazole are probably the most easy to handle/tolerate Rx's out there. I'm inclined to believe that your reaction to Albenza was more due to anxiety, forcing yourself to eat the required amount of fat (40g), and more. I could easily be wrong. It's fairly known that the stronger the reaction, the larger the load.

I am about as fragile and sensitive as it gets. Herbs and drugs. The only drug which produced severe reaction in my case was Prazi. Darn near killed me.

If you cannot eat 40g's of fat, try grapefruit juice, or grapefruit seed extract (I recommend the tablet if you can't tolerate the taste of the liquid form, yet believe the liquid is probably better). You can chew the Albendazole and the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract tab at the same time and barely taste either. (One sweet, the other slightly bitter).

Stomectol/Ivermectin - you took slightly more than I did. The first dose seemed to produce a positive effect and nothing in so far as a side effect. It CAN cause drowsiness, lethargy, etc. Glax took a pretty high dose of it and felt drunk. Not a good experience for her. I took 3mg 3x/day - two/three weeks off, and then again. Efficacy diminished, and I suspect resistance.

Recently tried doubling the dose. Nothing noticeable whatsoever.

The pour on, however, produces copious discharge from my lungs - where I think they hang out the most.

All that said, I have come to believe that helminth parasites are not what I have been dealing with. Images can be incredibly confusing. Beyond that, I have the sense that more species exist than is known or documented. Hybrids (so to speak), nano-tech/chemtrail stuff, etc. Superbugs.

Does your infectious disease doc specialize in tropical disease? If not, I'd be cautious, guarded, and be prepared to expect complete dismissal. These docs are not educated or interested in parasitic or fungal infections. They like things such as AIDS, venereal disease, etc. Be prepared for this doc to suggest AIDS testing/counseling - regardless of previous testing which produced negative results.

If you are not satisfied with this doctor - please source out one who specializes in tropical disease. Tulane University has the best department in the country.

http://www.sph.tulane.edu/tropmed/

http://www.sph.tulane.edu/

Dr. Donald Krogstad (Director)

If interested, please do not contact him, instead try his associates:

Dr. David Mushatt
Dr. Susan McLellan

These individuals can assist your doctor, should he/she be open to networking with others who specialize in this area.

Your image certainly appears to be a roundworm of some kind. After nearly three years and thousands of dollars on these meds I have never produced anything close to that. (LIver function tests every two months - always normal. Toxicity of Ivermectin and Albenza is way overrated, IMO.) Not sure whether to offer a congrats or my regrets. Instead I again offer you the best of luck in your pursuit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (2)