CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sheyna

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
parahell Views: 4,091
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,441,661

Re: Sheyna

Wow! Thanks SO much for all that info. I am going to check the links, etc.

I woke up today feeling like I have been run over by a truck after taking Ivermectin yesterday.

It's been several days after stopping Albenza, after not being able to take thestomach pain and seeing my hair fall out. Now, last night (about 3 day after stopping Albenza, I was washing my hair and lots of my hair started slipping out of my head.

My long hair ALL over the shower and it just kept on coming out. I am SO freaked out about that. I cried for hours.

I know many don't understand why I don't want to lose my hair but I can't handle it, it already happened to me many years ago and it took years to grow back, I am not going through that again.

No more Albenza for me, I have to figure out something.

I already saw a Tropical Disease expert and he gave me a few meds but then stopped, saying my situation is too complicated sincce I have 2 auto-immune diseases.

He was too scared to treat me.

I hope the new doctor will consider treating me, he was recomended by my Rheumatolgist, they are friends and he thought he might help me. I pray he does.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)