CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Molly's Big Fat Lips

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Molly Bloom Views: 3,523
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,442,086

Re: Molly's Big Fat Lips

I know!!! The crap they sell you at the stores are for ridiculous prices.

Face it, we are women. I don't care how natural you are, women look for stuff to slather on the outside. Sure we can eat well for natural beauty radiating outward...blah blah blah. But as women we know, especially as you start creeping into your 40's, that a good deal of external applications become necessary too.

I mean sitting down to a big plate of veggies are not going to make my lips plump up unless I'm highly allergic to something.

So we do what we can, and use what we can within whatever standards we set for ourselves.

Ah, but the Skin Actives. Good, natural, cheap, creative........yeah, I'd love a commission from these people. I'm just trying to show women there is a way we can keep our ethics....with additives. Get a great product from MyChenelle or some of Wombats great fresh cream and add some actives. There is Gaba, or L-Carnitine, or CQ10, or retinol, or alpha hydroxy, or many lipids and antioxidants. All for a small price and you control how much you want in your finished product.

The makeup industry makes money on vanity, and the amount of actives are not regulated. They make a ton of money marketing to women's vanity. Now here is a site that allows you to control what you want.

My skin has never looked this good. I'm 52. And I owe much of that to my mad scientist experimentation with Skin Actives. It takes a bit of work reading, but I'm made some potions and creams that actually do something. And for a fraction of the price of department store potions that contain very little, except for huge amount of chemical fillers that don't do any good, and may do harm.

Sigh. It's hard being a gal sometimes. So when one gal finds something that works, she can't be part of the sisterhood if she didn't share......am I right?

The cool thing is that I have learned a ton about essential oils here at Curezone, so I mix with the best of both worlds. Oh yeah, I've made some huge messes (which I use on my body, not my face), but it's all good.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)