CureZone   Log On   Join
7 month follow up and Cortisol....

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
lilburdie Views: 4,766
Published: 12 years ago

7 month follow up and Cortisol....

Hi all. Many of you already know the problems I have had with Mirena so I won't go back into detail about my horrible side effects. Anyway, after seeing many doctors and taking many tests as many of you have, I have found a doctor that seems to be helping me and is not surprised that Mirena could have caused all of this. I had been feeling better, but am still having anxiety, insomnia, some tingling and jjust a feeling of blah ( it's hard to believe that this is "better"). Someone suggested a local physician who specializes in biologically identical hormones. She did a myriad of tests and found that I have rediculouly high levels of cortisol, low progesterone and low testosterone and DHEA. The high levels of cortisol are what are causing a lot of my symptoms and can upset other functions in the body like thyroid function. I believe that Mirena upset the delicate progesterone/cortisol connection in many of us which is why it takes so long to feel better and why some of us have't been getting better at all. High cortisol can cause anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, racing heart, dizziness, insomnia, feelng hypothyroid, brain fog, vitamin deficiencies, long term disease etc.... She explained that my body thinks it's running from a lion. I have been on a course of treatment with her for about a week and have already seen a difference. It's slight, but it's there. She is board certified in Anti aging medicine. To find a doctor near you should you, go to worldhealth.net. Be aware, however, that many of them do not take insurance. My doctor has encouraged me to write a letter to Bayer and the FDA with my story. I encourage all of you to do the same. I will keep you posted and good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.984 sec, (1)