CureZone   Log On   Join
Blasto H. problems

mazewx66 Views: 3,136
Published: 13 years ago

Blasto H. problems

RG,

I messaged a couple of weeks ago concerning the problems I was having with humaworm trying to rid myself of Blastocystis Hominis. You were correct that this is a very tough bug to rid myself of. The diarrhea was too much to take so I stopped my humaworm treatment about 2 weeks ago in the hope my diarrhea would stop. Well two weeks later and I still have complete water for my stools and plenty of stomach cramping, bloating and gurgling. As soon as I eat I seen to rush into the bathroom. I am getting worried that the diarrhea has not stopped and I am continuing to lose weight. What do you think is going on? Should I start the humaworm back up and fight hard for my digestive tract?! This is becoming worrisome since I have not had a solid BM in over 2 weeks. Does anyone else out there have any suggestions as well? I am getting desperate!

Help!!!!

Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)