CureZone   Log On   Join
--Success Testimonial--Feel & Look Great & Not Sick for 3 years being on protocol--by askingandknocking

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
moreless Views: 1,779
Published: 12 years ago

--Success Testimonial--Feel & Look Great & Not Sick for 3 years being on protocol--by askingandknocking

Hi Ya'll,

I pulled this from H's forum where AAK replied to H's post using AAK orginal post from this forum asking about Calcium ratios in the drink.

H was trying to mis-quote what AAK was asking about Calcium to support H's ideas claiming Calcium contracts muscles!

Post by AAK: Hi,

Wanted to let anybody who was interested know that I have been following the moreless protocol for around three years now,and everything is going very well.
I feel and look great,have not been sick at all in 3 yrs.eventhough every yr.all my family members get routinely sick,I sleep like a baby ,and really have nothing but good to say the drink etc. I have very little that bothers me anymore and have gotten rid of little ailments that I had previously.
I have had three friends start the drink and all three of them were blown away by the very good benefits they are getting.
They are just amazed and very happy.
I don't know biologically or chemically how excatly it works, but I do know it works.
For me it's about results and for me and my friends the results are great. The proof is in the pudding.
Don't be afraid to try the drink etc., listen to your body and adjust the ingredients accorddingly and you should improve your well being quickly.
Don't wait, now is the time to start feeling better.
It really is YOUR CHOICE.

Thanks
aak

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)