CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question on liver flush after a 10 day cleanse

Charly Views: 1,722
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,447,813

Re: Question on liver flush after a 10 day cleanse

Hi Pepe,

That wasn't my idea or something I picked up here. I research everything I read here. I don't rely on CureZone for information. I have many books and the internet - but I don't believe everything I read either.

David Frahm N.D., (and a whole bunch of other titles) in his book A Cancer Battle Plan the Sourcebook mentions that juice fasting is the best time to do a liver flush. And he has his guests at his 8 day lodge sessions who are on a juice fast do a liver flush. This has been hundreds of people. He didn't make up what he teaches. Dave uses a different protocol for the Liver-Flush he teaches. It uses no Epsom Salts , and much less oil.

When I've done this it was fine. However, I think if a person is sick and dying and doesn't have much time left for this world you would do more things quickly.

I stated what I normally do is wait a week or so after the digestive system is up and running. I'm not sick or in a hurry. To me a week is the end of a fast, as it takes me a week to go off a fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.393 sec, (1)