CureZone   Log On   Join
Once the Epsom Salts clear the intestinal track, everything is coming from the Liver!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
VespaChick Views: 74,094
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,437,724

Once the Epsom Salts clear the intestinal track, everything is coming from the Liver!

I USED TO THINK that these things were undigested food that I must have easten without knowing. I too have passed these exact rolled tomato skins--and I DO NOT eat them! Yet I have passed them on a number of occasions during LFs!

I kept assuming they must be undigested food because it did not "fit" into my concept of what a parasite should like--just as most people think! (So some have it turned around that we don't want to admit this--I have become convinced because there is no other reasonable explanation and so I have expanded the realm of possibilities.)

Furthermore, I suspect someone making such a statement has not even done a Liver flush! Surely, you would know that once you do the Epsom Salts , your entire intestinal track is cleared of all sizeable matter.

THEN, once you take the Olive Oil, everything that follows is basically coming from the Liver. It is doubtful that bits of food are getting into the liver! Therefore these must be parasites!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)