Re: The honest truth.

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
younghoodini Views: 3,991
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,450,079

Re: The honest truth.

If the ML protocol has been helpful to a person, who had exhausted all other means of healing, then best of luck to them. However, I think HV presents an understanding and knowledge of healing/herbs that is not available here on CZ. For some reason folks tend to think that if Medical is involved that it's not alternative/natural and should be avoided. I was under the old belief system as well following the natural occult healers, but I found that HV is right, there is not one cure for all diseases. Indeed, increasing oxygen in the body has tremendous benefits, but then one must go into a hyperventilation state to achieve higher levels of oxygen intake. I believe that only the body knows and can regulate normal functionality of our health. I don't think we were made to be checking our PH levels at every time of the day, also using a refractometer to determine the brix level of a vegetable/fruit. Who wants to live that way? I certainly don't, I think it's all too extreme..have fun, eat moderatly, try to balance if possible, if all else fails, call on HV..huh..huh...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.484 sec, (1)