CureZone   Log On   Join
"I never trust anybody blindly" Ditto!!!

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,968
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,450,079

"I never trust anybody blindly" Ditto!!!

People must think I'm some kind of idiot... I'm not delusional.

Question, have you even tried the protocol for 3~4 months like I asked you to do? Have you proven anything? You have not.

I don't even follow God blindly. I test the words, the scriptures for truth. If I didn't I might be worshiping the Pope or whatever else the preachers on TV are telling people to believe. I would be sending them my money or buying magic "blessed oil" for ONLY $29.95 a blessing....... don't get me started on that subject...again...

If you are so sure it's BS, THEN PROVE IT!!!! with action not by long winded posts online. If it indeed is how moreless says it is, do you realise what you are doing to people. People that are turned off to the ML protocol because of your words will not try it. What have you convinced people to do? Stay sick... DIE?!?

I don't think you have bad intent, but the bottom line is this. You are telling people to stay away from something that can improve quality of life for them and effectively treat ailment at their root cause. You do this without having tested the methods you are bashing. Now..., are you really a "credible" source of information reguarding this subject? NO you are NOT. You know NOTHING ABOUT IT! You dont event want to know about it, how can anyone take your advice concerning it? Do you think people are really that stupid?

please think over what you are doing. consider all angles and perspectives, not just your own.

Thanks.

thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)