CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: But it does prove that alkalinity is not always a good thing for all living things. Although Candida loves it.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 4,055
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,450,510

Re: But it does prove that alkalinity is not always a good thing for all living things. Although Candida loves it.

If Candida loves alkalinity so much, why did my candida problem disappear months into the ML protocol? Coincidence? Magic Genies? What do you think.... "logically" think?

Maybe you did not really have Candida.  I am not calling you a liar, but I have seen too many people attribute symptoms to Candida that had nothing to do with Candida.  They read somewhere on line that something is a symptom of Candida and so they assume that they must have Candida even though there are other causes of that symptom.  For example, I have seen several people claim that they had hypoglycemia, and that was from their Candida.  Actually the most common causes of hypoglycemia are adrenal dysfunction (chronic hypoglycemia) and chromium deficiencies (acute hypoglycemia, also referred to as reactive hypoglycemia).  This is one of the major problems with people trying to diagnose themselves. 

Then there is the possibility that you were doing something else that made you feel better.  Usually when someone is trying to get healthy they try more than one thing so it can be hard to say what really worked for them.  Again this is why some form of controlled study is needed.  I don't care if it is a group of 12 independent people with no preconceived idea of what to expect that decides to try something , without changing anything else in their routine, that are addressing an issue for which they were properly diagnosed.  When people whine and complain against studies it just tells me one thing.  That they are afraid of what the results will really reveal.  So instead of providing the proof through studies they attack the word "studies" itself. And therefore their unwillingness to have the studies properly performed is just more solid evidence against their claims.

There is also the possibility that if you had Candida that the seaweed, which is a prebiotic, helped to build back up the ACID producing beneficial flora that help control Candida.

There are still other possibilities, but the point is that there are too many variables to prove that the drink had anything to do with a condition that may or may not have existed.  Again this is why we need studies!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.062 sec, (2)